Hail Mighty Readers and Followers of the Calloused Thumbs,
Here at Totally Pawsome we're getting pretty excited to return to the Hyborian Age and play our own Cimmerian who fights monsters, builds their own city alongside destroying everyone elses.
(Or to put it another way: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!")
With Conan's Exiles having been released early last year of the PC, they're now bringing it to console where you can play as a single player or as part of a group. We can't wait to embark but there is one thing that you have to do before that, work out which version you want. Whilst the game on its own is currently priced at £36.99 ($49.99) here in the UK we get the chance of the Collectors Edition for £64.99.
This does include a lot of extra's which as you can see look pretty sweet:
- COLLECTOR'S EDITION CONTENT:
- FIGURINE: 15 cm / 6 inch Conan the Barbarian polyresin figurine, modeled after Conan from the Conan Exiles cinematic trailer.
- CUSTOM COMIC BOOK: Full-color print comic book created in collaboration with Dark Horse Comics. The comic book tells the story of Conan on one of his adventures in the Exiled Lands.
- SOUNDTRACKS: Three soundtracks featuring the music from Conan Exiles as well as the music from Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures and Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer.
- ARTBOOK: Go behind the scenes and discover some of the incredible production artworks developers used to guide their vision for the game in this full-color, print artbook.
- WORLD MAP: Full-color printed map of the world of Conan Exiles.
- DIGITAL COMIC BOOKS: Code to unlock six full-color digital comic books from Dark Horse Comics, featuring the entire "A Witch Shall Be Born" story arc.
- DIGITAL RPG BOOK: Code to unlock the 368 full-color digital rule book created by Modiphius for their Conan pen and paper role-playing game. Everything you need to play!
- EBOOK: Code to unlock the "Coming of Conan" eBook. Collected in this 496-page eBook volume, illustrated by Mark Schultz, are Robert E. Howard's first thirteen Conan stories
Gareth and Lady Eleanor