Featured post

NEWS: Totally Pawsome Policies for Interviews and Reviews - Thundermouser

  Hail Mighty Readers and Rollers of the Maths Rocks, We love to interview people in the TTRPG scene so if you are in one of the following r...

Friday 28 August 2020

SPIRITUAL REVIEW: Psychic Witch - Matt Auryn

Release Date: 01/03/20

Publisher: Llewellyn Publications


SYNOPSIS:

Discover how to be a powerful psychic witch with this book on wielding energy and awakening your psychic senses. Psychic Witch explores the relationship between psychic ability and magick, interweaving them to create a strong foundation for accessing the full potential of your mind, body, and spirit. Mat Auryn reveals some of his most closely guarded tips, practices, and meditations so that you can master the perception and manipulation of energy. Featuring over ninety exercises and the inner tools you need to perform magick anywhere and at any time, Psychic Witch helps you tune in to yourself and the subtle energies of the world 

 

 

REVIEW:

To quote Shakespeare "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." (Hamlet Act 1 Scene 5) and to be honest I feel thats pretty much true when your delving into magic and other new age ways to help live your life. 

 

Each person has to find a path that works for them and for some, like me, its discovering the magic within and learning to enhance and utilise it to improve my life. Its one of the reasons why I read so many spiritual titles. Each adds a little something to my understanding and whilst bits and pieces fit within my own philosophies I really love finding my own path . 

 

This title by Matt Auryn takes the reader on a journey into a different area, and whilst its pretty common now to find books dealing with moon or sun magic, finding something that deals more with following your own intuition and tapping into its potential is a lot harder. 

 

Matt's writing style is easy to follow, gives you exercises in order to follow and all in has helped me to become more intuitive within my own life, I love the way that i can dive in and reread as well as relearn earlier parts as i develop and whilst Im still a novice I am noticing differences when I make choices that are improving my life. A solid read.

No comments:

Post a Comment