Featured post

NEWS: Totally Pawsome Policies for Interviews and Reviews - Thundermouser

  Hail Mighty Readers and Rollers of the Maths Rocks, We love to interview people in the TTRPG scene so if you are in one of the following r...

Monday 3 April 2023

TTRPG SCENERY AND PAINTING Update - Thunder Mouser.

OK so by now I was hoping to have some mini's painted or started creating some of my TTRPG Scenery, however things have been moving slowly and I'm only just now getting all my materials.  

Add to this we've sadly not had a good day where we can go out and spray our mini's with undercoat so we can get on with painting.

Now whilst this has been a little downside, we've also managed to get something to help us paint smaller mini's (28-32mm.)  (An 5x time magnified glass/light).  So we're going to be working on creating things for this.



When everyone else starts with creating towns for adventures, we thought that we'd take a different tack and start by designing our own farm, and perhaps some of the simpler items that will hopefully not make it look like I've glued my hands together.  LOL



So shortly, this will be happening, will be going live, and we will be also including blue prints with measurements so if you want to create them, you can do, these are designed more for adults to create and we accept no responsibility for injuries that people cause themselves by accident.  Whilst for most creators this goes as standard, I hate having to say it and will do so only this one time.


Have fun and look forward to seeing what else you can come up with, idea's for future builds are always appreciated and if I can work it out with my limited skills I'll do my best to figure it out for you.  


Thunder Mouser


No comments:

Post a Comment